1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

shop supplies and freezers for sale plus everything in freezer

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Preserving Memories, Apr 10, 2014.

1. I am selling everything in my shop due to not being in the business any longer. I have a large chest freezer, walk-in freezer walls floor and ceiling just needs cooling unit, multiple deer forms, coyote form, pheasant heads, large mouth bass blank, bluegill blank and crappie blank, lots of tools to many to list, two small pre fabricated habitats, McKenzie brush on tan and acid, lots of paint, some of the items in the freezer is 3 beavers, about 10 deer all 16 plus capes, black bear unknown size, some fish, bobcat, and numerous other animals to many to list, I also have some antlers that will go with all this. I am looking to get this all out as soon as possible due to needing the space. I want to sell this all together. I'm asking 1200.00 just so that it is out of my hair if you don't like the price then shoot me any reasonable offer and I will see what we can do. I'm located 50 miles south of St. Louis Missouri.
    please email me directly at [email protected] or text me at 5735173680 and I will send anyone serious about the stuff pics.
    Thank you
    Eric