1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Noonkester

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Apr 25, 2014.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Contrary to what some of you may think, I do not do paid endorsements. NONE. I do mention products that I USE and I think might be of interest to others.

Mike Noonkester is back in the supply business and several of his products are just superb. It is under Noonkester Freeze Dry or Noonies Taxidermy Supply. You pedistal whitetails and wall pedistal guys will love his new form innovations. Myself, I love his turkey wiring kits. No more bending wires and anchoring them. He also has an artificial tree limb made from wood core foam that is not only functional, it's gorgeous. Far be it from me to suggest there's no monopoly in the taxidermy supply business, but you may want to give Mike's products a look.

2. Mike does have some great products George.

Check them out at www.nooniestaxidermysupply.com and www.noonkesterfreezedryturkeyheads.com

3. Well once again I forgot to change user names before making a personal post.... :)

The above post is mine listing the 2 web sites.

4. gab

gab Active Member

went to site but didn't see tree limb

5. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Don't worry Billy memory loss doesn't go away it happens to us all "Old Age".

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Gary, click on the turkey and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the "habitat". It's T-2911. The one I got, however, was reproduction oak and not cedar as shown there.

7. Purchased some supplies from him at the West Virginia show. Good to see him back in the mix.

8. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

Back in the day I met Mike at his supply business as my grandmother lived in Abington. Super nice guy and gave me the grand tour. Also did some shopping, lol. Very nice quality stuff. Good to hear he is back.