1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who has the best fleshing machine without going to mckenzie?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JimRollins, Apr 26, 2014.

1. JimRollins

JimRollins New Member

I was going to get a Dakota v from them but got a statement from a dvd I ordered yesterday dvd=20$ shipping 15$, im done with them if all possible. I ask what the shipping will be on the machine and she said they cant say. If a dvd is 15$ I hate to see the shipping on the Dakota!
    Who has a good machine as nice as the Dakota v around the same price?

2. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

eager beaver

3. EAGER BEAVER - mine is 15 years old. Abused and over worked. Still runs like the TOP DOG it is.

4. JimRollins

JimRollins New Member

out of my price range

5. wctaxidermy1

wctaxidermy1 Member

If you do taxidermy as more than a hobby you will not be able to avoid them. Tell them how you want your items shipped.

6. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Research Mannikins, Joe Coombs, Jim Allred, has everything that you can get from McKenzie without the dirty shipping overcharges.

Heres a link to an alternative flesher from Research Mannikins

http://www.rmi-online.com/s-900.html $750

7. H&H Tannery now owns the S&S flesher. Google H&H & there's a link there to see the machine. Arlington Cape also sells a good one.

8. Randy

Randy Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

Eager Beaver. 26 years old and have never had a break down or even require maintenance! Probably fleshed and shaved over 7,000 animals from fox to bison.

Randy