1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

wolf eye detail

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by juli, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

You look like a clown

aussiesam and Glenn M like this.
  2. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

Cole, apparently you've seen me in my clown suit, which anyone dressed that way would look clownish. I don't know the person who mounted the wolf nor do I have anything against them, the idea here is to capture what an animal looks like, compare the photo of the live wolf, maybe saying it sucks is harsh but I have heard all of you self proclaimed heroes knock work down , so maybe look in the mirror or at least some good reference

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Apparently, your clown job does not pay enough and gives you so much free time that you are so bored as to bring up a DEAD POST that is 7 years old+ just to make a negative (and unhelpful) comment. You've used the site since 2008 and aren't new to this. The prior comments offered help and advice. Then, 7 years later, comes your ignorant addition. Maybe alcohol is involved, I don't know, but if you are just randomly searching for posts to poop on, at least stay current.

Glenn M, vic h and 13 point like this.
  4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

What "self proclaimed heros"? I'm not sure who you're referring to, but I can say this for myself; At least I own every word I say, and don't hide behind some fake keyboard cowboy name. I've also never responded to ANY post the way you did.

Glenn M likes this.
  5. Carolin Brak-Dolny

Carolin Brak-Dolny Active Member

Wow, this site is still brutal...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    Keith likes this.
  6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

And you aren't even in the community forum. LOL