This was a learning experience. This is a large cat. I ordered the form for the pose the customer wanted. Of course I knew I would have to alter it up to fit the cat. But I didn't like the way the leg looked unnaturally coming out of the belly. So I did a carcase cast of the body. Our Dnr took the head so I didn't have that, but carved one. When I finished mounting it up, I sent a few pictures to Codi for her opinions and she told me a few things to change. THANK YOU CODI. I have already posted the unfinished pictures, but wanted to post the final pictures now. Comments welcome to make the next one better.