1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

UTA: THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MRN, May 4, 2014.

1. UTA is awesome! I can't thank you and the members, suppliers, judges, and friends enough for the generous donations for my friends daughter. What a wonderful bunch of people at the show!
    Had an awesome time and saw many old friends and made many new ones. Thank you UTA for the remarkable UNFORGETTABLE show!
    Mikey

2. Kathy

Kathy Active Member

Larry and I had a GREAT time -- what a fun group of people!

3. It was a great show!! Can't wait for the next one!!

4. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Congrats Mikey, glad to hear you made it home ok with all that extra hardware weighing you Wisconsin boys down. lol

5. wctaxidermy1

wctaxidermy1 Member

Congrats Mikey! Sounds like it was a great show. I hope everyone drank Wisconsibly there!! ;D

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

;) Had a great time as well! Mikey wishing the best for your friend and his daughter. We will continue to think about them all and pray for them. Great to see you again my friend and the next show can't come soon enough. 8)

7. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

The UTA board put on a great show, very organized and a lot of activities and top notch seminars. The banquet might have been the best one I've been to, started at 6:00 and we were walking out at 8:30. I highly recommend everyone try to make the next one.

8. Thanks for the kind words every one. Congrats to ALL of you who were there!! What an exciting show!

9. X2!!!