1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NEED TURKEY WINGS!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by gamechanger, May 5, 2014.

1. gamechanger

gamechanger New Member

I need about 600 wild turkey wings this year for making arrows for special award plaques. I pay for these wings as well as the shipping. Please contact me if anyone out there has any available!!!! Need not be fresh, just in decent enough condition that I get at least 11 good feathers on each wing. I pay decent prices, especially for ones that are in good shape. Need Merriam's feathers and fans for my taxidermy work this year. I am really low on fans to use for replacements on mounts where the ones the hunters bring me are too beat up to use. Thanks!

Kim
    Game Changer Taxidermy, LLC

2. retironhead

retironhead New Member

do you have a phone #
    Thanks

3. i have a pair of turkey wings! i detached the feathers but i have just about all of them. the've been siting in a drawer and are in good condition. PM me if interested!

4. gamechanger

gamechanger New Member

Need Whole Turkey Wings

My number is (573)676-3668 at the shop. I am buying any and all whole wings that anyone has!! They must be in usable condition for taxidermy work as well as making arrows. If you are unsure what "usable" means, please don't hesitate to contact me. I Prefer they have all the bones attached but not critical. If there are individual feathers for sale I can buy those as well. Bulk or small amounts. I need a supplier for next year so make note: I need 600 wings minimum. I pay between $2.50 and $3.50 per wing cut right off the bird, no work required other than some specifics on packaging. I also provide shipping materials to all sellers who provide large amounts of wings. I will in most cases, pay the shipping. I will also trade beetle cleaned wing bones in return for wings, which makes a great trade.

Game Changer Taxidermy, LLC
    Kim