1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

---

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JessiK, May 6, 2014.

1. JessiK

JessiK Member

Looking for a large dry tanned wolf for a client. Preferably as close to 80"+ as we can get.
    Doesn't matter how it's skinned as long as the face is mountable and it has all feet and claws (pads optional)
    I don't want to spend any more than $600 (shipping included) unless it's a special coloration (such as a blue wolf)
    Overall, not really specific on a color, but I will have to consult with my client before I can commit.

FOUND ONE. BIG THANKS TO MIKE (AKTRPR)!

2. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Re: Dry tanned wolf

you looking for only a tanned one? I have several pure white Arctic wolves. Fleshed, turned and salted dry.. all HUGE.. and 100% tannable and mountable.

3. Muskycowboy

Muskycowboy New Member

Hi I have several blacks and greys my email is [email protected] think I might have contacted you before???

4. JessiK

JessiK Member

Thanks Hoytman, but yes only needing tanned ones right now. I don't have time to wait on a tannery for this project or else I'd be SUPER interested. The bigger the better when it comes to wolves for me.

And yes, Muskycowboy, I've contacted you on a few occasions before looking for wolves. I actually nabbed one up just a few hours ago and haven't had time to update this listing. Thank you though!