1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New England Association of Taxidermists Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Matt Marulli, May 13, 2014.

1. The show is only 24 days away.

Who's coming? Dont miss out.

2. I'll be there...need me to do the auction again

3. Its all yours. ;D

4. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Clean up the Sponge Bob act. lol

5. Steve you do a great auction, hope you guys have wonderful show, Vicki & I will be thinking of you.

6. Ain't sure if I'm going I messed up my comp piece and have no clue how to fix it. To late to start anything now

7. DOUG H

DOUG H Member

matt sending out my paperwork this week! show is such a great time.

8. you dont have to compete to attend. Lots of great seminars and discounts to be had on supplies.

And there is plenty of time to get it done, I just started mine last night. 8)

9. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    I hear George is gonna be taking a piece. Lol

10. I just found out that the hotel has been completely sold out. There are 3 other hotels just south on I-91 about 3 miles away.

Red Roof Inn - 860-741-2571

Motel 6 - 860-741-3685

Hampton Inn - 860-741-3111

11. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Man I sure wish I could be there once again this year!!! What a great family show and even better folks to meet and make friends! I'm going to be on the road but I'm sending over some cool stuff juts for the embers of the association!!!

Have another great show!

My Best

Rick Krane

12. Thank you Rick! Your commitment to the industry and generosity to our association is always greatly appreciated. We will miss you this year.

Matt

13. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

I miss this show! Wish I could be there, maybe next year. Hope it's a good one for ya!

14. 3arrow

3arrow New Member

Ok, Guess me 2

15. bnoody

bnoody Member

Looking forward to the show, I will bring the photo equipment so everyone can get a nice picture of their mount taken when they arrive.

I will also being doing a skin mount Icelandic arctic char with custom cast fins and head in one of the seminars, I think Matt has me scheduled for Friday. If time permits, I will also show how I cast my fins.

Can't wait to see everyone

Bri

16. Its getting close, I hope everyone is almost ready. See you all next week!

17. Artie mags

Artie mags New Member

Was planning on attending and then realized that I had prior commitments that weekend!

18. I hate when that happens. See you in Jersey then.

19. Donations are really starting to come in now, should make for a great auction.

Thank you to all the suppliers.

20. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Will be there with a cooler full of frozen goodies. Free waterfowl whatever I have in the freezer.......making room. Have a bunch of Taxidermy Today and Breakthrough magazines and will have a deal on those. Also a pair of African hand made spear heads to dress up a mount diorama. Also my White Mountain Deet-Free Insect repellent ( Black Flies Hate This Stuff) and some Cedar oil spray "Mount Protector". Should be a great get together....C..U..there. JL