1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bunch O' White Rabbits

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Light Rail Coyote, May 16, 2014.

1. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

I’m taking on so many bunnies that I’m running out of freezer space. So here’s a group of twelve raw frozen pelts with the skulls and front feet attached for $70.00 shipped. The faces on these are mountable, but the throats are slit, as these were killed for meat, not taxidermy. There are no back feet attached. Even so, with a bit of sewing, they'd be great for half-lifesize or shoulder mounts, or could be great for a predator vs. prey mount.

Keep the skulls, mount the capes, tan the back hides, and dry the feet - you’ll have a LOT of rabbit material to work with for crafts and for your personal collection.

All of the white bunnies are true albinos; the ones with the black edging are Californians. They’ve got black noses, black tails, black feet, and black ears. Very soft fur on all of them to boot.

Contact me if you're interested!

[​IMG]

2. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

If you want to case skin them with no feet, heads or tails, I pay $2 each for hides.