1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Well, oh well hell...

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., May 20, 2014.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Work area is closed in
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now today I guess they'll try to get the windows into the skinning room & start those walls
    [​IMG]

2. smittys llc

smittys llc New Member

NICE, however I didn't see a hoist in your skinning room?? Don't forget the POLE!!LOL

3. michael p.

Little more on the back side done
    [​IMG]

4. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

That thing is huge!

Brooke

5. michael p.

Re: Well, oh well hell...

Probably the first & last time I'll ever hear that from a woman...... :)

Seriously though, it 's really not that big, it's really long, but the shop working area is actually 56'x28'..... it's 14' walls though. I weighed my options and knew height would serve me 10 times better than width.

6. Hard for me to tell the size exactly, but it does look real tall... will this mean you have room to take in larger, taller jobs?

7. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Nice!

8. Nice Mike!

9. BrookeSFD16

Bringing this back to the top! Time for an update Michael P.....WITH PICTURES!

10. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Congrats Mike. Taxidermy or anything else, I think its an awesome testament to the great American entrepreneurial spirit you apparently are doing very well at. Don't let anyone ever tell you "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT"

11. michael p.

Let me get that stupid photobucket thingamajiger working right & I'll post some pics.

Thanks Joe!

12. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Wow ,,,,that is really going to be a NICE place.

13. Skin Deep

Skin Deep Member

USA
    I am interested in the answer to this question also. You have my mind working over time with possibility's

Congrads Mike seems like some dreams are being made! There is always so much talk of how people don't make money, fail , or how the industry sucks to work in. Well it is not that case all the time, the ones who work hard and have drive and a little common sense make it. With that said lets see where i will end up in a few years.

14. BrookeSFD16

Ok MP.:mad:

Get one of the 10 year olds running around to upload some pics.!

15. michael p.

I PROMISE I will get a new photobucket account & get this $hit done! We are up & running, can't wait to share!!

16. Have fun Mike !, I have been in my new facility 4 months and I'm still moving crap around :mad: tweaking things, :-\ :-\ finding stuff that still needs changing for the better I think! ::) ::)

17. wctaxidermy1

wctaxidermy1 Member

Maybe MP has a Polaroid still and his scanner is broken. ;D

18. The new place is very nice Mike! Thanks for the tour and conversation last week.

19. BrookeSFD16

?

20. ljones

ljones 1994 wasco award winner

S

Sure would like to see some updated pictures of that new shop mike.