1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #18

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by rai_red, May 26, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson New Member

I finally got something to contribute, a grey Gyrfalcon and a male Peregrine falcon.
    Greetings, Karin

Attached Files:

2. Samson

Samson New Member

Peregrine...

Attached Files:

3. Here's an Oldsquaw drake I mounted recently on a pre-made McKenzie base. Not the best job, but the bird was a great specimen.
    [​IMG]

4. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

This week is still not over and so many posts to comment, you are all wonderful.
    Big Gobbler, beautiful mallard, common but nice.
    Spencer, super flushing scene, I would like to try one but I can't do the splash, great.
    Karin, you also give me two fantastic raptors to be seen here. It makes me happy to see you work again and use your hands, hope it goes on like this, don't hasitate, fantastic job.
    John, thank you for your great long tailed duck, it is one of my favorite and I also bought some bases like yours from McKenzie on the ETC in Italy, they are really good.
    Now I hope to see some more fantastic mounts from some well known masters and from our newcomers here, please share your work with us, thanks, Rainer.

5. Samson

Samson New Member

Thank you for the kind words, Rainer.
    For the next week there will be 2 small birds from me. (Stieglitz u. Buchfink)
    Greetings, Karin

6. Another Mallard. By far the most mounted bird every year and a Blue Goose.Have a nice weekend everyone and thanks for doing a good job Rainer! :)

Attached Files:

7. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Orange

Attached Files:

8. nina5150

nina5150 Well-Known Member

WHOW....WHAT THE.......i thought it was a sea creature...thats way cool....i have never seen one till now...

9. snowhare

snowhare New Member

small bill :eek:

Attached Files:

10. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

Now that is way cool!!! Excellent job!!!

11. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Well, that was what I was waiting for, some more great birds and now we got it.
    Cheri, excellent mallard drake and fantastic blue goose, I knew, you would not let me leave this week without some of your great birds.
    Snow hare, well come back and thanks for this outstanding and very special birds. I think the first one is an Andean cock and thesecond one a toucan, right ? Fantastic and beautiful together, thanks for sharing,
    Rainer.

12. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

really really like that toco

13. HUYE

HUYE Member

Snowy, the guianan cock is simply stunning !!

14. igor

igor Member

Great hosting Rainer and great birds everyone !

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

15. Peter Span

Peter Span Corvids, gotta catch them all!

Nice ones master snow 8)

16. « on: January 11, 2014, 06:07:35 PM snowhare wrote >

" What a yoke this bird of the week , i just start this new topc , because yes i also just place unfinihed birds on there like Igor and many others maby it is just because they like us to be banned here for doing so , this whole forum is going down fast

And like Igor said deleteme i do not care , i just want to make a statemet here , i do not tollerate this any more,

PS MY LAST POST EVER "

SNOWY

I guess "MY LAST POST EVER" means about 4 1/2 months. LOL ;D

PS your birds are stunning!

17. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

'Good to see you back, Snowy.

(Awesome birds, too! Wow ...)

18. igor

igor Member

Snowy, Glad to see you back here with your awesome work.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

19. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

cheri nice greenhead.."most mounted" bird hereabouts is woodduck...j helm can you get those rocks without the snow and the icicles?...snowy long time....good to see you back