1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nebraska Show 2014!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, May 30, 2014.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

We have arrived and are set up! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Don't think I have ever met a stranger! ;) Come by and see me at the Ohio Taxidermy Supply booth! I unpacked all the pre orders last night as well and thank you guys for placing those! Now lets have some fun! 8)

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Yeah, but us lower level fockers can't talk to you anymore since you hit the BIG TIME and are somebody impotent now.

3. psycho

LOL I'll never be that person focker, they make pills for that.....

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

important

My bad..........spell check didn't catch that one. LOL

5. psycho

8) Well I'll never be that guy either no matter what spell check screws up! LOL We are having a blast up here though. I couldn't believe all the people I knew when I got here. Talk about a friendly group of people. Last night was interesting or was that this morning. :) Yesterday we had a heck of supply of tacos and goodies. Man was it good! The brownies that they keep bringing into the supply room every morning, YUMMMMMMMMMMM! On a more serious note, condolences going out to Brett Wingfield. Don't know exactly what happened or who it was but we were told that Brett had a death in the family. Also a Nebraska Member had a family member pass yesterday I believe they said. So if you all get a chance keep them in your thoughts.

6. bobcatbill55

bobcatbill55 New Member

haha! just feed psycho a brownie and he'll talk to any one!! haha!! enjoyed chatting w/ you hope u come back next year!

7. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

I am glad you left my choc. chip cookies ALONE---- Great BSing with you again Dan.
    Clair

8. psycho

LOL Thanks guys. Had a blast at the Nebraska Show. What a great time. Thanks for keeping me company. :)

9. d ball

d ball New Member

Hope you get to come back next year Dan!! Bring a mount with you!!

10. psycho

Thanks Don. I'll bring a mount or two with me next year when I come back. Hopefully Ohio has me back as well. ;)

11. I havent heard too many complaints from any Nebraska members, so yeah you can go again next year, lol

Hopefully I can come with next time too!

12. psycho

You must not have talked to many of them yet then. LOL As far as you going too, that would be nice. :p