1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

---

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JessiK, May 31, 2014.

1. JessiK

JessiK Member

FOUND ONE, THANKS.
    Looking for a dry tanned BLUE wolf. Life-size mountable.
    Preferably cased, but ventral/rug works as well as long as everything is intact.
    No real price in mind, just want to keep it under $1k.

It is for a client so I will need to clear it with them before purchase.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Re: Blue Wolf Dry Tanned

Still have the one I emailed you pics of just in case. Let me know if your customer is interested. Thanks,
    Mike

3. JessiK

JessiK Member

Thanks Mike! She's a beauty and we sure haven't forgotten about you, client just wants to see if there is anything else out there that strikes her fancy or might not hurt the wallet as much. I try to tell them reasonable expected prices but this customer always likes to cover all the bases just in case.

4. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

why dont you show us what a ""blue""wolf looks like ive heard many colors of wolf but never blue if its as rare as it sounds you cant dictate price or tire kick

5. juli

juli Active Member

this is a pic of a lighter colored blue wolf - I think many times the blues start out as charcoal/blue blacks - as they age they lose the black and get more 'blue'.

The one AK Anatomy Bob has for sale (sold, I would guess) is stunning.
    [​IMG]

6. JessiK

JessiK Member

Thank you Juli. Yes AK Bobs blue wolf is a great example! He didn't last for very long though.

7. cynpeterson

cynpeterson Member