1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Krowtann

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by fireduck, Jun 4, 2014.

1. fireduck

fireduck Member

Has anyone used this product Krowtann, it is that easy like it says, so no pickle and nothing else to do with, just tan and neutralize and wash then mount.

I'm wanting to start working with fur, since Im a bird guy. But was just curious about this product, No hair slippage with it.

2. I'm a beginner so for what its worth I use it and like it. I've mounted professionally tanned capes and they are much nicer to work with (probobly because they are thinned better than I do). Krowtann is pretty good and very easy to use. The only slippage I've had was on a cape that was already ruined.

3. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Just type in Krowtann in the search box up top and you will get day's worth of reading info about said product.

4. I use Krowtann for all my thin skin animals, like bobcats and yotes. Instructions are easy to read and use. Give it a shot just be sure and get it in the tails or you will have slippage. Good Luck Wayne

5. Justin2011

Justin2011 New Member

Krowtann is what I use for all my deer, bobcats, foxes, I've done a couple elk, and some other stuff. I've tanned up probably a 100 deer capes and haven't had one slip yet! I love this stuff, just make sure you get it thinned good other wise you will get some shrinkage. Hope that helps!