1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Habitat Rock - Oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by DManning, Jun 5, 2014.

1. We're a little late in posting this, but we've had some interest from the great state of Oklahoma in Habitat Rock and the possibilities of some shops combining an order prior to the state show, to save everybody some shipping dollars. Steve Abbot, owner of Casa De Taxidermy in Newcastle has graciously offered to receive a pallet(s) and distribute it to folks that placed pre-paid orders. We should ship product out no later than Monday 6/9 to assure that it arrives during the show. If you're interested in ordering or have questions, give us a call at 406-543-5501. Thank you to Steve Abbot and Andy Steffes for getting this ball rolling!

2. Thank You Dale for doing this for us. You have a great product and I hope everyone takes the time to try it and take advantage of ordering some from you and save some shipping.

3. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

Seems to me that it would be beneficial for you guys to partner up with someone east of the Mississippi to be a distributor for your product. I know I would like to try it, but shipping is crazy.

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Just ......

Just got off the phone with Dale and ordered mine. I will pick it up in Oklahoma.

Thanks Dale! Love this stuff!

:)

Kerby...

5. NICKYG

NICKYG "IS IT ALIVE, OR WAS IT MOUNTED BY GLORIOSO?"

Hey Guys!!! AWESOME NEWS!! THE HABITAT ROCK FROM DALE MANNING IS AVAILABLE EAST OF THE MISSISIPPI FROM HQ TAXIDERMY SUPPLY EXCLUSIVELY!! They are also having a HUGE 20% OFF Sale on The African Forms!! Check em out ;)

6. Thanks for the comments.

We have a great truck freight program in place. The requirements are: Designated YRC shipping route, business delivery, shipments under 300 lbs. and no lift gate. I can get 9 panels on a pallet and ship almost anywhere in the US for under $180. That's only $20 per panel. Jennifer handles all of our shipping and can quote shipping rates in moments. Give her a call. 406-543-5501