1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Big thank you UTA Jim & Brenda seminar

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by 10PTBUCK, Jun 10, 2014.

1. 10PTBUCK

10PTBUCK Member

wi
    I want to thank the UTA for an excellent seminar they auctioned off with Jim Kimball & Brenda Du Vall .

I went to jim & brendas shop this past friday, saturday & sunday, We altered a brown bear from a standing on all fours, to a body twisted leg raised open mouth bear it was a great learning experience they covered everything, from start to finish. fiday was spent test fitting & altering the body & rodding form. saturday we altered head ,neck & mouth along with clay work & fit on hide & sewed up. sunday we did all the facial tucking & adjusting Then after that was done we finished a couple of bears they had in the shop. What a great oppurtunity to learn hands on alot of things. More than I can explain here. They provided unbelievable hospitality with a beautiful place to stay with great meals from both brenda & Jim on the grill. If anyone has this oppurtunity you better take advantage of it

THANKS AGAIN TO THE UTA & JIM & BRENDA

here are a few pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]