1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Guess who is at the Ohio Taxidermy Supply Illinois Distribution Center!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Jun 11, 2014.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

If any of you are needing to order any supplies, get your orders in. I need the practice on the computer bouncing back and forth between the different programs. One warning of advice, if I know ya or have met ya at a show I may be writing you messages in your box. ;) Make sure you go to our OTS FB page and hit the like button as well. We are trying to keep Speedee very busy! If you don't have Speedee we still ship Fed Ex and UPS. My personal phone died because of the metal roof so if you tried to call it, you won't get through to that one right now. ;) MANY THANKS to all of you that I have met at the state shows this year and THANK YOU so much for your orders! I am happy to have been given the opportunity to be a part of OTS and absolutely have enjoyed meeting everyone at the shows this year. Right now, as far as I know, I will be at Texas and Missouri Shows for sure yet this year! Look forward to hearing from you guys and gals and seeing you at the shows!

2. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Congrats Dan, they picked the right man. Clair

3. You said I could get 50% off because I know you i promise I won't tell Rudy focker.

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Congrats Dan. Hope it works out long term for you. I'm sure Bryan and Rudy have their hands full trying to clean up that potty mouth of yours, but anything's possible. LOL

That is unless, OTS new motto is: HEY FOCKERS....CHECK OUT THESE NEW BAD ASS MANNIKINS WE GOT!!! THEY SOME KICK ASS CHIT! LOL

5. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

;D Well that has a some flow to it and just rolls right off your tongue when you say it like that. :)