1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bats, Reptiles, Fish and Amphibians

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by AsylumArtwork, Jun 17, 2014.

1. AsylumArtwork

AsylumArtwork Instagram @AsylumArtwork

Looking for some whole frozen items, and would prefer to buy in larger quantities if possible. Only interested in species that are legal to buy and sell in the USA.
    I'm looking for some small reptiles, especially chameleons, (not anoles) and other small specimens that are less than 12" from nose to butt (not including the tail length). Small snakes or baby turtles will work too. I'm not really picky, so just let me know what you have, and how much you are asking on them.
    I can also use some small amphibians (like the invasive species of Cuban Treefrog) so anyone down in southern Florida who has any in the freezer that they want to sell, please PM me with quantity and price.
    Need some small fish too (dead pet store fish are ideal). Nothing too big, under 12" will work.
    And if anyone has any small legally obtained frozen bats (Mexican free-tailed bats, etc) I can use as many as you have.

Thanks!!
    Megan