1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A milestone for Mr. Krane

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by [email protected], Jun 19, 2014.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

I know Rick wouldn't post this here him self but it is a good read and some good advice. Congratulations Rick you have touched a life or two we are proud of you!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.319141158251858.1073741842.140181352814507&type=1

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Very Nice. Congrats Rick and Thank YOU.

3. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Congrats. Rick
    Clair

4. bnoody

bnoody Member

Congrats Rick

What a great series of pictures, I loved flipping through those. Now that looks like a career full of fun and success, congratulations reaching this milestone.

5. slater56

slater56 Member

Awesome pictures, congrats on this milestone! George

6. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Congratulations Rick!! Hats off!!

7. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Congrats Rick ,, and thank you !

Dave

8. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

Congratulations

This business can be a real challenge. To stick with it and grow for 30 years is quite the achievement !

9. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Congrats Rick...

10. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

very nice, i enjoyed those.

11. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Well done Rick ;)

Jeff

12. dougp

dougp Active Member

Rick, congratulations on your 30 year anniversary. I know you've been moving hard and fast and may wonder where some of those years have gone. I'm sure that some of the things you have accomplished in those years may have slipped your mind but will most certainly be remembered by those whose lives you have touched and affected positively.

I want to thank you for including the photo of me and you and my late friend Gary Cichy in your photo collage. I'm flattered that you would have thought enough of our meeting and interaction to do that.

You have shown yourself to be a terrific representation of "leadership" and a great ambassador for the taxidermy community.

May you have many more successes and as many business anniversaries as you choose to enjoy.

DougP

13. UFD

UFD New Member

Congratulations, Rick! I'll have to concur with everything Doug said, and there is no doubt in my mind that the path you have followed over your career is the exact one you were meant to follow... ;)

14. Paul I

Paul I New Member

Your also good at teaching manners. LOL I have read your posts for years now and never seen a bad post from you.You have true class.Thanks for sharing.Paul I

15. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

ROFLMAO OHHHHHHHHHH so true to that person I can call friend!

16. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

I'm sure a lot of us can say thanks for the personal attention and help you've afforded us. So thanks and Congrats Rick!

17. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I know you have helped and inspired me more than you can imagine. You are one of those special people who does not have selfish bone in his body. There are so many grateful people out there Rick who love and respect you, you are a richman beyond what money can bring you. Your loving wife and daughter are very special and I know feel especially proud of you and what you have done. Congratulations on 30 years and I know there will be many more fishy days ahead.

18. Rick you have been a supporter of the industry and always willing to help a someone in need.

It is a pleasure to call you a friend, Now quit reading this and get back to work.

19. There is nothing like a day in the life of Rick Krane. Congrats my friend, you are an inspiration to so many not only in the "taxidermy" industry but in the life business as well. I have not met many men so dedicated to giving there all day in and day out. You are what we all strive to be. Cheers to 30 years!!

20. Very well written, Rick. Congrats, but looking at the "older" pics, I should say, Congrats, you hunka hunka burnin' taxidermist. :)