1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Spotted Skunks

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by trappingdan, Jun 20, 2014.

1. I have four total spotted skunks I am looking to sell. All were caught this winter. All look like the one pictured.

#1- Frozen whole no damage
    SOLD

#2- Frozen whole, missing two legs, one front one back, would make good wall-hanger

#3- Ventral skinned for life-size, No damage

#4- Frozen whole, enter and exit hole from .22, easy fix

I can skin and deodorize to anyone's preference. I'm asking $60 for the undamaged ones shipped, And open to offers on the two with damage.

[​IMG]

2. skunkspray

skunkspray New Member

pm sent

3. pm sent

4. TTT Only one is sold!

5. michelle127

michelle127 Michelle and Ron Ream-Life Mbr - NRA,NAHC,DAV, VFW

#3- Ventral skinned for life-size, No damage
    By Ventral Skinned do you mean cased? I may be interested in this one of it is mountable. Please email me
    Ron Ream
    [email protected]

6. michelle127

I sent you a pm and a couple emails. You responded to one of my emails and I responded to that one and have not heard back from you. I wanted #3 spotted skunk. Thanks
    Ron and michelle

7. michelle127

You were suppose to ship my skunk on Mon and it is Thurs and I have not seen the skunk yet. I have sent you emails and pms and have not heard a word. I like to give you the benefit of the doubt since you are a new member. Contact me soon. I am assuming if you sent it on Mon it is probably spoiled by now, so I probably should be expecting my money back.

8. michelle127

I rec'd the skunk today and the tail was slipping badly. I would like a refund. thanks
    Ron

9. michelle127

Still no word from Trapping Dan, Dan Martinez.

10. michelle127

Still no word from trappingdan, Daniel Martinez, on here, pm or email. I have sent him multiple messages.

11. michelle127

After many attempts to contact this guy through email, PMs and paypal, he still is ignoring me. Don't buy from this scammer.

12. michelle127

Still no response.