1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Stolen Minnesota Taxidermy Mounts !!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Rcher, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Rcher

Rcher New Member

First post here, wished it was on a better note.

Please help me find these mounts. They were stolen from a storage unit in Rochester, Minnesota. Sometime between July 2012 and June 2014, my storage unit was opened and my mounts were taken. I was storing them while building a house. All are shoulder mounts except the bear rug. A European 5x5 Rocky Mtn Elk and 2 Caribou. A total of 8 mounts were taken. I am offering a $1,000 reward to anyone who can provide information leading to the recovery of these memories. Please contact me through this forum or contact the Rochester Police Department @ 507-328-6810 case #14-23126

Thanks in advance.

Note to mods: Wasn't sure where to put this as I'm a new member.

Attached Files:

2. huntnut78

huntnut78 Member

Sorry to hear that. There are a lot of people on here, hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Good luck...

3. Rcher

Rcher New Member

TTT

Just wanted to keep this thread in view. Still have not found any of my stolen mounts. :(

4. akvz

akvz New Member

Have you put out any notice to pawn shops in the area or checked cragislist? You may have some luck finding them, we had some equipment stolen from a shed and managed to get it tracked down to a pawn shop because of distinctive colours... it should be far easier with taxidermy mounts, as each piece is unique. Good luck.

5. Steven .B

Steven .B New Member

Don't forget e-bay...

6. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Do you have any better photos of the racks? I keep a pretty good watch on eBay antlers.

7. jigginjim

jigginjim Active Member

Check local on-line auction also K-bid, ect. also consignment stores. you could get a list from the state, plus your may need to check other states near by.