1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

thanks Vincent Fleming

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by dale65, Jun 20, 2014.

1. dale65

dale65 Active Member

Got to go to one of Vincent whitetail seminars today at the Alabama show. Learned more in a few hours than I have in 10 years. He knows more about deer that you would not believe and a supper nice guy

Thank you
    Vincent

2. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

He's absolutely one of the best. Never toots his own horn, either. A total class act.

3. hfparker

hfparker New Member

I can only imagine how good his seminars are, most of what I have learned form Vince has been on the phone. Just call him at 1-800-ASK-VINCE!

4. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Thanks for the kind words guys. Had a great time in Alabama this past week and a great group in the seminar.

5. I was blown away after the first few minutes awesome seminar. Overheard one gentleman say hed been doing taxidermy for 40 years and had never seen a seminar like that. Thanks Vincent.

6. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Not many people can take 18 years off from competing, then come back and win a world title in whitetail deer.

7. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

theguyyouknowtaxidermy The Guy You Know Taxidermy<Daniel Elkins>

i had the pleasure to attend one of vincent's seminars at the Oklahoma state comp. I was blown away.