1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

HQ TAXIDERMY SUPPLY- THE BEST OUT THERE!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by NICKYG, Jun 23, 2014.

1. NICKYG

NICKYG "IS IT ALIVE, OR WAS IT MOUNTED BY GLORIOSO?"

Hello Fellow Friends and Taxidermists! ;D
    I Have to say- I Am a professional Taxidermist of over 15 years now, and I have used and tried MANY Taxidermy Supply Companies and their products out there, And I have to say that HQ TAXIDERMY SUPPLY is my Preferred Choice out of all the supply companies out there! Their whitetail deer forms are second to none in realism, detail, and excitement, and I have also been very impressed with their Kudu forms and African series! Their prices are good, and their customer service and satisfaction rating is the very best! Give them a call at 866 365 0130, and ask for a free catalog! You'll be happy you did! :)

2. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Didn't you have a post awhile back just like this, but for Revolution? Lot's of great choices in forms these days.

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

You should make a video showcasing their supplies.

4. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Just tried a couple of Gene Smith wall peds, came out real nice, had to add to neck length on one but I like them. Their hide paste worked real nice also.

5. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Matter of opinion for sure. I am sure they work great for the deer Gene sculpts them for. Not many choices for the midwest whitetail.