1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wanted: craft grade skulls for school projects and art projects

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Clementine, Jun 29, 2014.

1. I'm looking for a box full of skulls to use as models in class (painting models, still lifes etc). I'm not looking for beetle cleaned museum pieces...I already know I can't afford that. However, if you have clean (nature cleaned is fine by me), dry (I personally prefer unwhitened/bleached but am open) skulls (I would prefer to buy a box full to save on shipping) please let me know. Those who I have purchased from in the past know I pay immediately, either by paypal or by check mailed the very next day with tracking. Whichever method you prefer. I would need these for class.
    I am looking for cow, horse, sheep, fox, llama, buffalo, all cat species, hog, etc. Basically anything - I'm open to other offers but want to stick mainly to the larger specimens. I also need 2-3 skulls that look like they might come from a domestic cat. But they don't need to be from one - a small bobcat skull would work perfectly!
    ***US SELLERS ONLY - I'm not interested in importing goods***
    Please contact me with pictures and I'll send you my phone number to talk it out
    As much as I'd love to buy raw, I don't have anywhere to clean them, so raw is out.

2. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

P.M. sent

3. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

have some bear skulls 715-891-1996

4. eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe Active Member

hey trix send me a text , ill send you a box full, if you could use bear, deer, fox , coyote amd I think I have a few bobcat , just pay shipping . same deal as last time