1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Texas Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Alamo Man, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Alamo Man

Alamo Man New Member

Just wanted to thank everyone who attended the show this year. This was one of the most successful shows we have put on in many years. I must say that it was also one of the most fun shows, sometimes those of us that work behind the secens per say miss a good part of the show. Thanks to all the help we had is was just a lot of fun. I must also say that the quality of work as well as quantity was way up. 214 mounts in competition. Our judges were fantastic and very hard working. And just so everyone knows Brenda Duvall is now an Honorary Texan as we have adopted her into the TTAI family. We hope everyone had as good a time as we did and as DR. Dan said at the banquet we are already planning for next year. If you have any ideas or changes you would like to see please contact a board member and let us know. We always want to hear from our members good or bad. If you live in TEXAS and are not a member of the TTAI, shame on you, join us and help us and you grow as a learning and teaching tool for ALL TAXIDERMIST. We also want to thank all of our guest from out of state, you guys make our show better by being there. We even let an Oklahoman take our State Champion WT Award home this year.
    Thanks Again To All
    James Poerner and All the TTAI Board

2. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better James, it was an outstanding convention. A huge thank you to all our judges, Cory Caruthers, Brenda Duvall, Bill Neuman and Mark Gonnering. They did an EXCELLENT job and we highly recommend and association using them to judge their show.

[​IMG]

3. I thought it was FANTASTIC. My first time at the show, and I'm definitely going back every year I can make it. I brought a few mounts to the competition and learned a ton. Can't wait to do it again next year.