1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Better magazine

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by kosterman, Jul 3, 2014.

1. kosterman

kosterman New Member

Hey everyone, I think this is posted in the right category. I was thinking about subscribing to a taxidermy magazine. Which one do you recommend? I know Breakthrough is good, but how does Taxidermy Today compare? Is there any other ones out there besides thous two? Thanks.

2. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

In my opinion, you can't compare the two. Totally different magazines. If you are going to get one, then get them both for a year and decide at the end of the year. That's what I did because I only know what I like and want. In the end, everyones opinion is just that. I wanted to form my own opinion. That was more than six years ago and I still subscribe to both.

3. kosterman

kosterman New Member

Hey Tanglewood. One year and you got hooked on both, hey? LOL. Thanks for the reply. I might just have to give them both a try too.

4. I agree...BOTH.

5. Both!

6. GySgt401

GySgt401 New Member

Both are outstanding magazines you should get them both !! You won't be sorry!!

7. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

both

8. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

If it can only be one, Breakthrough.

9. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Depends what you're looking for. Color and splash...with some how to...Breakthrough. No nonsense taxidermy info and how-to articles....Taxidermy Today. My choice would be both. Cheap investment and enjoyment. JL

10. RTF

RTF Active Member

I subscribe to both and would have it no other way.

11. kosterman

kosterman New Member

Okay. You all talked me into it. I subscribed to both today. Thank you all for the imput! Cant wait to get my first ones.