1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Boondocks

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by DJ II, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Anyone know if Boondock's are still taking heads? Wanted to send some heads but no one answers the phone and there is no voicemail. Just wanted to call ahead before sending them.

2. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

not a spokesmen for Brett and Terri BUT I would guess a VERY busy time of year for them ,great service from these people ,I just talked to them last Wednesday no problems.

3. full fan

full fan New Member

Just talked to his helper (Wess) this morning. Leave them a message our a Email. best time to catch Wess is before 9:00 CT

4. OK Thanks

5. brettdef

brettdef Member

We are still here every day. We have been really busy and have tried to let the machine answer for us in order to get anything done. If you get the machine please leave a message and we will get back with you. If you don't get the machine we are on the phone with someone and cant get switched over in time.

We don't want to turn any business away but we have to get everything done and sometimes that means letting the machine answer for us.

We are here from 8-4 Monday thru Friday.

If this has caused any problems please let me know and I will try to take care of the issue.

Brett and Terri DeFreitas

6. Yeah just let him know he will take care of the issue