1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA SHOW!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Jul 11, 2014.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Just a little shout out to everyone that is going. Wishing all of you that are competing GOOD LUCK and if ya get a chance come by the OTS Booth to meet your local Taxi net PSYCHO! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

2. DavidsonT

DavidsonT Member

Looking forward to meeting you Psycho ( I think). I'll be the good looking-folicly challenged guy with the thick glasses and the pot bellied shirt-see you soon

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

This is ridiculous. I have to drive all the way to Arkansas to see you? Can I get an autograph? If so, I'll be there. LOL

4. psycho

Looking forward to seeing you DavidsonT. Tim your crazy. Are you going to go to the NTA Show? It's not that far of a drive from Illinois. :) Looking forward to seeing everyone. If the chatter I'm hearing is right, then this is going to be a huge show for the NTA.

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I'll be there, with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes. 8)

6. psycho

LOL If you come we can all hang out. Yox is going to be there! 8)

7. I really wanted to try and make it this year but to many other financial obligations right now. Besides the usual stuff my oldest son is getting married the first week of Sept. I should've been a party planner instead of a taxidermist, crazy amounts of money for a 1 day event! :eek:

Oh well, I truly hope there's a good turn out and you all have a safe trip and a great time! :)

Tim that mighta been worth the trip to see, LOL !

8. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

We will see you there.