1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

future Yoxathon updates...8-13-14...one spot left for Oklahoma, the rest is full

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Bill Yox, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Re: future Yoxathon update. ladies only class, PA is full and Ok is full

Ok todays update, here we go...I was hoping to hear back from some of you that were going to call for info, but this is what I have left...

The PA class is full, thanks to everyone there for making that happen.

The Oklahoma class is full, pending paid deposits. Again, many thanks there too.

THE ONLY CLASS THAT I HAVE AN OPENING IN FOR THIS YEAR IS THE MS CLASS.

Thats all thats scheduled until next year. There was talk of a class at Kurt Ainsworth's place in Kentucky and possibly another class at Tims place in Illinois, but so far, no committments.

Also Sara D was trying to get the interested girls together to do a "LADIES ONLY" Yoxathon in illinois but I havent heard the latest there yet.

2. Re: future Yoxathon update 7/28 ladies only class, MS open spot, OK and PA full

I am sorry I didn't call. I hated to waste your time until I could get some money together. Someday hopefully.

3. Bill Yox

Re: future Yoxathon update 7/28 ladies only class, MS open spot, OK and PA full

No problemo...just hate to leave anyone behind that was thinking of going. Good luck!

4. antlerart

antlerart New Member

I hear there is a possibly a second class in PA. Just need 2 more people to make that happen. Its near Philly.

5. bzb_1

bzb_1 Member

I had spoken to Bill but wanted to chime in just in case I was not one of the ones being counted for the Philly class. I am definitely in if another class happens...Hope that brings the total to one needed.

6. Bill Yox

BZB you and Matt are the two that we mentioned, if we can get two more we can do another class, if not its up to Bob as to whether he can squeeze one more, or we make some other arrangement. I did save your name and number though, no worries. I sure appreciate it.

7. Re: future Yoxathon update 7/28 ladies only class, MS open spot, OK and PA full

I contacted Bill last night, hope to,talk to him today. If he does another PA class I'm definitely in.

8. Re: future Yoxathon update 7/28 ladies only class, MS open spot, OK and PA full

Where is the one on Oklahoma going to be? Let us know if there any drop out.

9. Bill Yox

Bob, thanks so much for calling... it was good talking to you, youre all set.

Rexver, youll need to call to get involved, feel free to ring me...585-637-2450.

I only have one spot left for Oklahoma, and now only one spot left for a second PA class. Still looking for one more student for Mississippi.

Thanks everyone, thats the updates I have.

10. Re: future Yoxathon update 7/28 ladies only class, MS open spot, OK and PA full

We still have one spot open for the Ms Yoxathon
    call bill if interested

11. Bill Yox

Yes, and update is in order here...

PA class is full and scheduled in September, and a second class is ready, we just need one more student.

Oklahoma class is on and scheduled September, but we have room for one more student.

Mississippi class needs one more student to schedule it. The other students are really hoping that can happen, so the class will go.

Ive gotten so many written requests, simply call 585-637-2450 and get on board, its just a 3 day weekend your upcoming deer season wont miss.

12. Re: future Yoxathon update 7/28 ladies only class, MS open spot, OK and PA full

hopefully we can pull this off as when Deer season starts it is impossible to do...You wont be sorry you signed up you will learn a wealth of knowledge!!

13. Re: future Yoxathon update 7/28 ladies only class, MS open spot, OK and PA full

Im hoping we get one more for the 2nd PA class, come on guys from PA, jersey, delaware and new york lets make this happen!

14. Bill Yox

Re: YOXATHON 8-13-14 update. ONE SPOT left for Oklahoma

Good news...both PA classes are now full...thanks!!!

The MS show is on, we have enough students. We can fit one more if needed.

The Oklahoma class needs one more student...ONE spot left!!!

Give me a call...585-637-2450.

15. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Glad to see you will be busy Bill, this is litterally the best money a guy can spend to get way better in a hurry.

16. the second MS Yoxathon is scheduled for October 3-5 at my shop in Raymond Ms....everythings close lodging food and all and I can pick you up at the airport if needed this is an intense 3 day study on whitetail deer ...call Bill for info 585-637-2450

17. twinrivers

twinrivers Active Member

Hi Bill. I hope that you will please consider Iowa for a future date. I'm not sure what the required attendance or size of facility you would require, but I would imagine you would have a great turn out.

18. I feel privileged to have signed up for the last spot in the second PA Class. I have been thinking about doing this for a long time and finally decided to just do it! Looking forward to a great class!

19. Bill Yox

Thanks Chris. The PA/NJ class did surprisingly well, going from one small class to two classes plus you! I have room for one student for Oklhoma, and one more student for Mississippi. After that, Im confident we will be starting all over again sometime early next year. Thanks everyone!

20. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

theguyyouknowtaxidermy The Guy You Know Taxidermy<Daniel Elkins>

At the yoxathone having a great time. Pictures coming soon.