1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

future Yoxathon updates...8-13-14...one spot left for Oklahoma, the rest is full

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Bill Yox, Jul 12, 2014.

1. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

theguyyouknowtaxidermy The Guy You Know Taxidermy<Daniel Elkins>

some pictures of Bill teachings. it is amazing the amount of information put out from one guy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

The back of Mark's head LOL. Had a good time with all the guys laughing and telling jokes
    [​IMG]

a little sneak peek
    [​IMG]

3. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

group photo after three long days; they call it a yoxathon for a reason.
    [​IMG]

Seriously if you are not completely satisfied with where you are at with your wt game, then i would strongly suggest looking into attending a Yoxathon in your area. I know I learned a lot while hanging out with a great bunch of guys, and I have no regrets. If you have the slightest interest I suggest that you just pick the phone and give Bill a call, and tell him where you are at and what your thoughts are. Bill will take the time to talk to you and explain to you what you are getting.

[​IMG]

4. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

Jason, I am not sure why the photobucket cut you out of the picture. You are in the picture on my phone, but when i loaded it to the page it doesn't show you. Sorry it was not done intentionally.

5. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Daniel, thanks for posting some pics. Also thanks for the kind words. I do teach these classes, but what always makes them so good is the students. As usual, we sure had a nice group of guys and a good host as well in Steve Abbott, the pres of the Oklahoma association. You guys were fun to work with, very eager to learn, patient with each other, and in my eyes, all were talented in their own way. I was pleased with your efforts and results, too.

As an extra, Steve was nice enough, and you fellas patient enough, to video the finish work that I needed to send to a class from Texas and Maine, and possibly MS. As soon as its edited and transferred, itll get out to those folks. God knows theyve waited quite a while for this.

Thanks again everyone, and also Paul Cales and a huge thanks to McKenzie Sports Products. See everyone in Philly next!!!

6. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

One thing is a for sure. None of you will ever win a sexy legs contest. LOL Nice shorts. Got CAMO?

7. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Once again another successful Yoxathon! You guys reading this that want to get better are crazy if you don't go to the next one in your area. Best money you will ever spend

8. Thanks again Bill Yox...
    You know what I wanted to call ya....don't ya !

In all sincerity, I had a great time watching a master at his work.
    I left the seminar with a ton of information and a new friend.
    If your contemplating attending a seminar and Bill is close to,your area I would highly recommend attending one of his.
    They call it a Yoxathon for a reason....you won't be disappointed.

9. dozier

dozier New Member

Excellent class Bill . Thank you for what you have done for us and this industry . There is nothing like having a world champ teach you . It's priceless .
    Attend a Yoxathon . You will not regret it .

10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your saying you liked the class, I did too. We had a good class and some good laughs too. Jody we enjoyed those snake stories!

For the record, this morning someone asked me to correct this...when someone refers to me as a "world champ", I won Second in World, not first overall. My Akeley medallion is bronze.

11. The Yoxathon is still on for October 3-5 and we still have one spot available if interested call Bill at 5856372450 or get in touch with me...if you want too improve your Deer, you don't want to miss this class!!

12. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

Still a champ in my book. Haters.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-yJsnkbEco