Hello, It's been over a 100 degrees here in Idaho for the last week with no end in sight. I work in my garage which feels at least as hot as outside. I'm wondering if I should hold off till it cools down a little to do anymore mounts or is it OK to go ahead? I'm afraid they will dry to fast. Any thoughts?