1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA SHOW!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Jul 17, 2014.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

A friend from Missouri asked me tp post these 2 photos for him. Hope they work.

[​IMG]

2. psycho

[​IMG]

`149 mounts total at last count.

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

WOW ..........

149 mounts ... that is pretty small.

Kerby...

4. psycho

They said they only had like 108 last year. ;)

5. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Lot of life members still out there, good way to score on awards if the competition is lite.

6. We need the life time members to contact us. We do not have most of the Lifetime members , Please contact Headquarters with your name and address.

7. I dont have the exact number of entries but its just shy of 160. I think its 159. The crowd is good. Some really outstanding seminars too. We have people from Maine to California. to Florida.

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Those are good numbers for the NTA compared to recent shows.

9. psycho

I agree! ;)

10. dmac1175

dmac1175 Active Member

I was there today. Let me say there is nothing "lite" about the competition. There are some very talented taxidermist attending with some great work. Regardless of who is or isn't there, there isn't anything going to be easy to score on.

11. I see a couple state champion mounts in that photo! Looks like a great show.

12. DavidsonT

DavidsonT Member

Went to the Bill Yox whitetail workshop,great stuff ! Learned a lot .Thanks Bill,Antlerman and also McKenzie for all the supplies

13. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

John, doesn't ANYONE there have an OUTLOOK from the past where all the life members, annual members, and business members were listed? If not, I'm sure I have one or two around here. I would hope someone at least retrieved the mailing lists. They were all on the computer.

14. psycho

The talent is far from light thats for sure!

15. George, I guess most of us did not keep the outlook and we also found many never received them for whatever reason. Plus the fact there was never much in them to keep. As we work for the New Outlook, we hope to be able to change this stuff.

16. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

George and John
    I personaly SENT to the NTA/John C copies of the membership list , out of a Outlook I have. I did this when they were looking for a list the last time .

17. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

If the great work is there then good luck to all who are attending, meant lite as in amount of entries as last year.

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Good luck to everybody competing, excited about those getting educated in seminars & hope the vendors prosper!

19. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Just got home. I was VERY pleased with the show. Was running smoother than fine silk when I left. A lot of nice pieces there too. 160, I think. All the past issues are over with. I have much confidence in this board going forward from here.

20. 2013 entries number 108.

2014 entries number 160, plus the other achievement entries.