1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #24

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by RusTax, Jul 21, 2014.

1. RusTax

RusTax Active Member

Russia
    Good afternoon, my friends, it came my turn to conduct the next two weeks.
    My name is Evgeniy, I'm 27 years old, I live not far from Moscow and doing taxidermy for 15 years. Well, I have been doing this professionally for only five years.
    Yes, I started in high school, and it greatly prevented me in school :) as learn taxidermy for me it was more interesting than school. I generally bad at doing what I do not like. But, be that as it may, having received all the necessary education, I plunged into my hobby, and all the time while I was studying, I dreamed to do it professionally, to taxidermy became my job for the rest of my life ...
    And five years ago, as we say in Russia, "dream come true idiot," and now it's my job. Does the whole life? I do not know, but I hope as long as possible to remain in service ...
    So, my friends, will begin next week as beautiful works, I'll be happy to see your birds, and of myself I will also try.

2. RusTax

RusTax Active Member

Russia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Barrows...

Attached Files:

4. :)

Attached Files:

5. 8)

Attached Files:

6. :D

Attached Files:

7. RusTax

RusTax Active Member

Russia
    Wow! what a beauty, guys! :eek: I especially liked the wigeon and two Goldeneye. Yes, and scaup too.

8. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Whow..you guys are blowing it out of the water all ready....dang...i have nothin but mammals going on...:(..

9. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Well-Known Member

Great birds! Glad this is back this week![​IMG]

10. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

As usual some beautiful work so far!!
    RusTax I love the hand painted plaques really adds a touch of class to the wonderful work you produce!!
    Here are a couple Wood Duck pieces fresh off the bench..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Lizardfeathers

Lizardfeathers Thank you for teaching me through your works...

Wolfgang as usual your birds are the best I've ever seen...

My contribution is a golden pheasant remount...
    [​IMG]

12. Looks like another fantastic week of birds! Goldeneyes are some of my personal favorites and you two did an amazing job. Those redheads are stunning Ryan. One day I hope to have one hanging on my wall too. Tough bird to come by here. And Wolfgang, that woodduck is perfection. Love everything you post.

13. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Oh wow.that that black and porky mallard are lil stunners

14. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

Rus Tax REALLY like that grouse and the panel work ,,awesome looking scaup [standing] and fantastic woodies

15. Beautiful work everyone! seeing some exceptional pieces of art. Simply Awesome!

16. Wolfgang...that harp shaped piece of wood with the perfectly positioned Woody...Wow...just wow!

17. RusTax

RusTax Active Member

Russia
    Thank you, colleagues, for the beautiful works. But I think I agree with the guys, Wolfgang, your ducks - the perfect gift for our week.

18. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Well-Known Member

Wolfgang love your woodies....!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

That Hazel Grouse WOW ... would love to get my hands on one. Great birds everyone. Sky Carp for me.......

Attached Files:

20. Rus Tax - I always admire your work and everyone else's too being shared !!

We just added these to our Website Gallery. They are mounts by Sam Cahoy of Wild Things Taxidermy. Thanks Sam for permission to share your mounts!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]