1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

One on One Whitetail Class new photos

Discussion in 'Training' started by Vince Spellane, Jul 22, 2014.

1. I recently had the pleasure of working with Jeff Allenberg during a one on one whitetail class. Look out for this guy in the future he is a quick learner! Below is a picture of the deer Jeff and I recently mounted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Re: One on One Whitetail Class

Now that is sweet! Great job guys.

3. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Good luck with the teaching, Vincent!

4. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Nice Vince, Looking Good!!!!!

5. Re: One on One Whitetail Class

Just wanted to say to anyone looking for one on one classes I definitely recommend vince spellane my experience with vince was one of a kind he has taught me so much in so little time hes litteraly gonna save me from years of trial and error mistakes.he takes mouting whitetails to a whole new level .definity a true artist one of the best! I cant thank you enough vince takeing the time with me all the long hours it was a learning experience that I will remember for the rest of my life I cant wait to work with ya again in the near future!!
    if anyone has any questions about the class my experience feel free to message me !!!

6. Had the pleasure of recently having Jamie Cameron in for a one on one workshop. For those of you that don't already know him…look out…he is talented guy that has only been doing taxidermy for 3 years and competing for the past two. He has already earned his masters certificate in fish! Not too shabby for one of those fish guys ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forgot to add Jamie did this for his dad it was a remount from the early 90's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. First off I want to thank you Vince for taking the time with me and taking my whitetail to a new level. If anyone is looking for a very intensive workshop I highly recommend Vince. Nothing is left out and he will teach you things that would take you years of trial and error to figure out. You got five stars from me Vince.

8. Turned out awesome buddie !!!your the man vince LOL

9. Recently had the pleasure of having Keith Flicker in for a one on one class. This was the deer Keith mounted…freshly mounted, still wet, no finish work.

[​IMG]