1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cow Skulls- Carlton Complex Wildfire Victims Benefit

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by PLTannery, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Would anyone be interested in Cow skulls (generally mature cattle, breeders, but some younger stock as well)? I am trying to tie in with some of the owners of over 300 head of beef cattle that have been lost in the Carlton Complex Fire that started just a few days ago. This is tragic for the large and small producers. Some cattle were insured, others not. If I can get my hands on these skulls would anyone be interested in purchasing raw cow skulls? They will be Rough defleshed, Washed and frozen. 100% of the proceeds from the skulls themselves (NOT shipping) will be donated back to one of the local charities to be distributed to the victims.

If you want to read more about this incident (the Largest wildland fire in Washington's Recorded History) just google "Carlton Complex Fire".

We are about 6 or 7 miles from the eastern edge of the fire, just north east of Malott and worked two nights on the fire line with RFPD #8. Another member on here, is from Pateros, but I have not heard if they had any property loss. We are getting more lightning today with heavy rains. Flash flood warnings are active all day. if the roads washout that will make it much harder for fire crews and victims.

If you are interested, please contact me and I will get you on the list.

Thank you everyone

Shelby

2. A few pictures from the District 8 Part of the Burn. This portion of the fire jumped the Okanogan river at Malott and made a run south. This fire made a run of 20 miles in 12 hours. Many people didn't even receive a level 1 evac before the fires reached their homes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ice

ice Active Member

Alaska
    Thanks for the info, Shelby, I used to live in the Methow. I am interested in a few skulls.

4. MichelleRay

MichelleRay New Member

I'd be interested.