1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

full body impala

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by saddlehorse_98, Jul 26, 2014.

1. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

my brother went to african some time back and shot several nice animals, but he is having to down size and move into a much smaller house and won't have room for this impala so I was given the task of selling it for him. this impala is in excellent shape he is or was a taxidermist at the time he went and did a very good job on prepping this animal and taking measurements which will go with the animals when it sells. problem is neither of use no what one should sell for. It was professionally tanned and then put in the freezer. I took it out and check it over really well and it's perfect one little whole along the belly probably bullet whole easy fix. this impala has had a first class skinning and prepping job on it. can anyone out their who deals with African animals help price this thing for use. He also has some zebra feet like they use for lamps, very cool looking. and like the impala very well done. I'll try to post a couple pictures as well. thanks

Attached Files: