1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Huge supply of wet tanned whitetail capes and eastern turkey skins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Dennis Wessner, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Dennis Wessner

Dennis Wessner New Member

I am selling 25 whitetail hides,all wet tanned by Carolina fur.There are a variety of sizes and range from early archery to rifle.sizes range from 63/4x16-71/2x23.i have a huge supply in the 7x17 range.all hides have full briskest with some having normal small skinning and fleshing cuts and ear splits.all the hides have been stored in my freezer and I need room.I also have a huge supply of life size eastern turkey skins as well.The deer hides will range in the $200-$300 range plus shipping and the turkeys I will sell for $150 each plus shipping. Shop phone 7-7-647-2946. Located in Pennsylvania.i will sell singularly or all together.

2. full fan

full fan New Member

Needing 5-6 deer capes 21 inches our bigger, what do you have & prices on them?
    Thanks Ed

3. Dennis Wessner

Dennis Wessner New Member

I have 2 midwest late archery 71/2x21.I have one midwest 71/2 x 22 late archery. I also have 2 rifle capes,one is 71/2 x 22,the other is 71/4 x 20 1/2. I would like to get $275each plus shipping.