1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ August Addition 2014!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ August Addition 2014!!!!!!!

Happy Summer from Clemmons North Carolina and the North Carolina Taxidermy Convention!!! What a great show and lots of world and National Champions here! What a testimony to what kind of a draw the NCTA show truly is for the membership! I hope to share some fishy photos from the show!

Next Week I’ll be a part of an equally cool show will take place in Scarborough Maine called the Northern New England Championships! Check out there web site and if you can joins us at the show held at Cabalas on August 8-10 I hope to see you!

I want to add that there will be a fun family event at Anglers Artistry October 11th 2014 for more info for a fun time for family and fishheads check it out at https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry

Again want to commend all of you, as there are so many original contributors and many new ones alike that all share in this great string that has been around from over 5 years! I just want to remind and assure folks that we all begin some where and work hard at being the best we can all be as taxidermists. It is and always has been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show there work with out criticism and hard comments! So lets remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section I do not get to involved with censorship not do I ever want too. So be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

What a truly outstanding Month in Fish pictures this past last month as I took some time during the day week to see all the great looking at some truly inspiring works of fish art!

We share in fish pictures to find a common place with friendliness and positive comments of motivation as a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration in being a fish taxidermist! I wish all the best to folks competing in the up coming year and I do wish all the very best in the pursuits of good fish work!

I do hope you have the opportunity to be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and my your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you again each installment of Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

I want to also thank all of the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginner's to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more then great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I want to start the month of August with the winning fish of the most recent Anglers Artistry Cool fish photo contest for July! Mickey Bowman of Lawton, Oklahoma Each month folks have the opportunity to share their work just like the month in Fish pictures but with a chance to win stuff and have fun there too! Truly inspiring work from all over the world that we all share and I want to share the work this Julys winner Mr. Mickey Bowman of Lawton, Oklahoma!

I also want to introduce a new Fishhead to the world and family of fishheads all over the world Mr. Jason VanHillo of Winchendon Massachusetts the most recent Anglers Artistry Family member!
    Please enjoy the month of August and the inspiring fish photos supplies by all the great fishheads from all over the world! Have a great month!

So here goes!

I hope you enjoy the Month! See you in September!!!

So here we go and here is to a great August and a great Month in fish pictures!!!! Enjoy!

You're Friend

Hope to see you soon in my travels and be good to one another!

My Best!

Rick Krane

Jason VanHillos first fish and very Cool Smallmouth Bass!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mr. Mickey Bowman of Lawton, Oklahoma and his cool fish photo contest Bass!

[​IMG]

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry

2. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Great first fish Jason. Can't wait to see your progression. Make sure you post often.
    Best, Scott

3. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Beautiful Smallie Jason..........

4. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Great Smallmouth for a first fish. A few from me.

Attached Files:

5. Kevin Halle

Attached Files:

6. Kevin Halle

Attached Files:

7. urmrk402

urmrk402 Member

really like the fish posted here on the forum. that small mouth and the saltwater fish are awesome, inspires me. here's a star fish replica recently painted.

[​IMG]

8. Sikk

Sikk Member

I don't get the opportunity to do a lot of fish, but here is my latest wholesale, LCR 28.0-2, nice blank. paul

Attached Files:

9. Ken 2

Ken 2 Member

Great bunch of fish so far. Kevin, being in GA. as well, I have paid closer attention to your work and I have noticed the progression of your skills over your earlier posts. Your colors are now applied with a softer touch, creating a more natural finish. Awesome trout head. URMRK, really nice job on the repo bass. All the talent displayed here is both inspiring and a little depressing.

10. Jim F.

Jim F. Let's go Fishin!!!

I see TMIFP is a little slow so far this month. Everybody must be out fishing.
    I'll throw in a couple more Chromers I just finished.
    Skin mounts, Cast Heads and Fins

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Beautiful smallmouth Jason. Excellent work.

12. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Great Kings again Jim.
    Really like the walleye Sikk.
    Good work by all.
    Best, Scott

13. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

Re: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ August Addition 2014!!!!!!!

Lake country 42" northern pike customer pic and finished fish pic [​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

14. millardtaxi

[​IMG]

15. Kinnunen

Kinnunen New Member

Largemouth Bass I did 9 years ago in a taxidermy course. i figured taxidermy wasn't for me so i haven't done a fish since then.i found this site and have enjoyed seeing the amazing work you all put out and it inspired me to try a fish again.so i bought a rick krane dvd and had so much fun with it that i couldent stop painting so i might have over painted a bit but had a great time doing it!so here is my contribution to this month in fish pictures didn't think i would ever be putting one on here so thank you all for sharing your amazing work and advice on this forum! god bless :)

Attached Files:

• 050.JPG
      050.JPG
      File size:
      69.2 KB
      Views:
  16. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Nice work everyone. Another original mold & cast bluegill from me..

Best, Steve

Attached Files:

17. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Attached Files:

18. millardtaxi

Took a few more pics of the lake country pike. This was my first northern paint job [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Diesel_19

Diesel_19 New Member

[​IMG]

20. JE

JE Well-Known Member

A couple of European Grayling, custom molds from the same fish.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]