1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

(10/16/2014) Domestic Bunnies, Bearded Dragon, Cornsnakes, and A Calf, Oh My!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by MadeInUSA, Aug 3, 2014.

1. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

Clearing stuff out of the freezer as individual specimens for separate friends and one for myself.
    If this ad is still here, it's STILL available

Please continue to check this post back often as I will be adding more items in here.
    Please check EACH post to see lots from individual friends.

I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING TO MAKE IT CHEAPER, SO FILL YOUR FREEZERS UP FOR NEW PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please view all photos and read descriptions as all sales are final.

Shipping will be offered a few different ways...
    USPS EXPRESS MAIL - this takes approximately 1 - 2 days -- most expensive, but the best way to receive your critters frozen or at least cool / cold; Will cost probably around $55-$75
    USPS PRIORITY MAIL - this takes approximately 2-3 days -- these are shipped out in a MEDICAL 2" thick styrofoam box or a custom built styrofoam box (1" - 1 1/2" thick) -- it requires a few extra days, but items will most likely be thawed out upon arrival, though I do not know -- if you are close by, it's an easy swing, if not... I'd suggest Express... of course, unless you plan on using these guys for bones; This will probably range around $20-$45
    USPS FLAT RATE PRIORITY MAIL - this take approximately 2-4 days and is the cheapest... I ONLY offer this, because I have shipped this way out to a few different specimen collectors who swear by it... I ship with a flat rate box often in styrofoam; I wrap it with a wet paper towel soaked in isopropyl alcohol for reptiles and ba-da bing ba-da boom.

My zipcode is 67665 and shipping price is already set.
    I will be shipping out in a styrofoam coolers with frozen packs / bottles or if you purchase enough critters to keep it cool, then... well you know.
    They will be shipped out via Monday / Tuesday, Wednesday if you're close by.

I accept PayPal or Postal Money Orders, whichever is clever.
    No trades.
    First come, first serve!
    I try not to hold, but will if you can keep your word on purchase within a reasonable time period.

Thanks.

2. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

Domestic Bunnies + Calf

LOT #1

[​IMG]

Take ALL FOUR bunnies + Calf for $65 + shipping

Shipping is $65 for Priority Mail (1-3 days) or $90.00 for Priority Express (1-2 days).
    Sorry, this is due to the size of box and calf and everyone!

Nonetheless, if you want all the rabbits only, they are $35 for all 4 + shipping and Calf is $45 + shipping

BUNNIES

Bunnies are $12 each if you want to buy separately + shipping

These had all a genetic defects which caused them to have seizures and they were put down (bad breeding batch from someone my friend bought from). Once they hit rigor mortis he put them in a freezer, though some have bloat bubbles (stomach filled with air) and do have a scent to them (spoiled greens, not rotting) -- I will state who is who. These guys are all smaller rabbits, not babies, but not fully grown adults. He KEEPS a ton of livestock, so they do smell like goats a bit (lol). He said fur was good on them, tight, no slippage, no missing spots.

1) Miniature Tri-Colored Rex Sub-Adult - most colorful one with a kick ass pattern with REALLY soft fur (than normal rabbits); it is a smaller rabbit breed so is normally this size but a tad bit bigger; it has a split ear on one side -- good for taxidermy bones, whatever you want -- NO SMELL, frozen well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Black Harlequin Rex Sub-Adult -- Same as the above, but the markings are different, in good condition, has minor ear tattering; good for taxidermy, bones, whatever -- NO SMELL, frozen well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Miniature Lighter Tri-Color Rex Sub-Adult -- another smaller breed of bunnies with super soft fur, minor belly bloat bubble (very small), good for taxidermy and bones; does have a scent to it, but not bad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4) Miniature Blue Tri-Color Rex Sub-Adult -- probably the biggest rabbit of the bunch, this one does have a smell to it and has a bloat bubble (you can feel the air in the belly) and crappy ears (they're pretty tattered), however you could possibly fix it? Use it for bones? No clue on skin for taxidermy, but should produce a nice pelt or if you feel like frankensteining...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BLACK BALDIE CALF

This sweetie pie was a pain in the rear. I spent DAYS feeding her, caring for her only to have her die, because her insides were all sorts of screwed up. She is healthy, died after hours of fighting and was skinned out and placed in the freezer. She has been skinned out, legs beneath the knees are left in and her skull is left intact -- had another emergency that led me to toss her in the freezer before finishing.

She was average 85 pounds or so when whole, I see little problems, I tucked her away safely and took her out for photos; she has been frozen for awhile, but still looks good. Had a few interested parties, but no one has claimed her yet.

No smell, good condition, I don't remember how I skinned her, but I believe just case skinned, leg to leg, I think. There aren't much incisions in her -- you'll have to do a Y-incision behind her head to get her skull (... I wanted to get her head without HACKING a million holes in her, because I HATE sewing. HATE.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

Rattlers - Mutants and all; Normals too, Neonates really...

Not sure if the other person is turning these down... so back up for sale...???

Albino rattlers with mutations, they're not very big.
    Two neonate albino western diamond back rattlers for sale!
    These are a few weeks old, under half a pound each.
    They were born with a deformed tail -- short, stumpy, strange looking base. It's fat, it's weird.
    Nothing too amazingly weird, but weird enough!
    All are in good condition, no injuries or anything of the like, so no holes to fix or bloody patches.
    They were tossed into the freezer once they began appearing as if they could not survive a normal life.

They are a blaring LEMON yellow with orange tinge to them. They are slowly frosting over as they were pulled out for photos.

I would like to sell as a WHOLE lot, but if you want one, I guess I can do that too.
    $150 SHIPPED for both via EXPRESS.

If you would like to purchase one, I'd like $90 SHIPPED via EXPRESS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this lot...

WHOLE SALE LOT #3

They are $25 each or 5 for $100 OR you can grab all nine(9) for $125.00 + Shipping

Shipping is:
    USPS EXPRESS: $45.00
    USPS PRIORITY: $25.00
    USPS Flat Rate: $15.00

These are frozen whole live baby rattlers who were non-feeders.
    From 2012 and 2013 hatchlings.
    There are only 2-3 that are slightly freezer dried (they are lighter than the rest); but they would be great for taxidermy, bones, freeze drying, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

Bunny, Mini Serama Rooster, Bearded Dragon Rodents!

LOT #3

[​IMG]

Grab this cute lot of miniatures and such!

Shipping Priority Mail should be around $35 WHILE Priority Express is around $60-$65
    I can also do flat rate for around $20.00

You may purchase each animal individually if you are interested!

Take ALL for $40 + Shipping!

1) Buff Serama Rooster
    Very tiny guy, one of my smallest yet! He didn't do too well in the cold and perished; found him the day after cold, would be good for taxidermy, bones, etc. He weighs less than a pound (just the breed) and is a very cute little guy. No puncture wounds or anything, he cooled down upon death and was picked up in the morning. ($15.00)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Miniature Agouti Harlequin Rex Sub-Adult -- another small rabbit with soft fur -- beautiful coloring, very very minor ear tattering; good for bones and even taxidermy -- does have a small scent to him (from a wet specimen I broke in the freezer) ($12.00)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Bearded Dragon Male -- this guy passed away from out of the blue and was frozen upon finding (within hours in cool weather). His feet are still intact, but everything else has been skinned. GOod condition, he was a large male to begin with and should be a great project for mounting? ($18.00)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4) Gerbils -- both males; full grown adults. One male died peacefully from old age, the other fought a rat and the rats foot hit right behind one of his eyes. All are frozen solid upon death! ($8.00) for both!

5) Hairless Rat -- frozen feeder we thumped and placed in the freezer ($5.00)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

Bearded Dragon, Snake, Alligator Lizard, etc.

LOT #4

Reptile lot with tons of goodies!

CORNSNAKES ARE SOLD!!!

Take ALL for $50.00 + Shipping

Shipping is $25.00 Priority Flat Rate, $35 Priority Mail (1-3 Days) or Priority Express (1-2 Days) for $55

Items are priced individually as well if you only want singles, but I will pick the person who buys the lot! <3

[​IMG]

1) Bearded Dragon - Male, died from old age, has a deformity from old age :) They do have COOL skulls (especially the mature ones) -- this one is close to its 20s
    $40.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Desert Kingsnake -- this little guy is a neonate, I believe a female, small, about 15" long, died right away and placed in the freezer ($10.00 for this one)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Diamondback Rattler -- Western -- baby neonate -- belly did break apart, no clue on care of this... ($5.00 for this guy)

4) Alligator Lizards -- died from ticks infestation :-/ ($18 for all)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]