1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Still in search of a Bighorn Sheep skull and horns!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by georgerobinson34, Aug 12, 2014.

1. I am interested in any real skull and horns from any of the bighorns... prices aren't a concern of mine... I prefer 160 class or higher though!

2. I am still looking for a bighorn sheep skull... Whether its Rocky Mountain or Desert... I may possibly be interested in any Dall or Stone that scores 150 or more, thank you!

3. Money isn't an issue... is there any luck out there for a full sheep skull?

4. eurosbyRT

eurosbyRT Skull Designs

I found a few for you but in Utah you cant buy or sell them between aug and feb

5. I am interested! are you able to send me pictures of them? If I want them, I have no problem waiting till Feb/Mar to retrieve them from you!

6. Still looking for a bighorn sheep skull!

7. Desert, Rocky Mountain or Stone. Might have luck soon but I'm looking for all three!

8. Still in search of!

9. PaleoLady

PaleoLady New Member

I believe you can't sell your animal once it has been tagged with your name in Nevada. Just a heads up. The collection of skulls from the desert is also illegal.

10. Louie

Louie New Member

I,ve got a great Alaskan Bighorn sheep for sale if interested??

11. Boundary Waters, I sent you a PM

12. Still in search of!

13. firstgear

firstgear New Member

Got two full skulls and two older mounts if you are interested give me a call(307)2506602 Wyoming bighorns all four

14. skinner 12

skinner 12 Member

I have Big horn Ram skull with horns that skull is cracked , This is plugged and was purchased from the Mont. fish , and parks in Bozesman mont. also have Desert sheep skull with horns that is plugged . They are over a 150 class . I really don't want sell them right now ,but if the price is right, the y can be brought If interested I get everything together and we will talk. We are in the middle of season and I don't have time for tireder kickers. Make sure you can purchase these sheep skulls and horns in your state. You are responsible for all the laws that pertain to buying and being properly license to do this transaction. Buying selling sheep big game is a touchly sitution , you got to make sure you all ducking in row when you make this type of transaction. P.m with response thanks

15. I pm'd you Skinner...

16. still ISO.... thank you to all thus far!... and yes "Skull Designs"... Im still waiting for your results whenever the time comes for them!...

17. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Ever hear of Ebay? saw 6 tonight on a quick search

18. I've heard of ebay... none of those "6" meet my criteria (complete skull, 160 or higher sci, rocky mtn. or desert)... or (150 sci or higher dall/stone with complete skull)... Thank you for the heads up! and if you have any info on where I could perhaps find one of these rams as well.. Id appreciate it!

19. grumpa

grumpa Member

Does complete skull mean with lower jaw? Or just a comlete undamaged upper skull??

20. grumpa

grumpa Member

Does complete skull mean with lower jaw? Or just a comlete undamaged upper skull??