1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Phillip Charles's (NZ) wife Carly passes away!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bruce_Rittel, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

I just had a Phone call from my friend, Phillip Charles in Waipu, NZ (Tinopai Taxidermy & Tanning Supplies). His wife and love of his life, Carly, passed away today. She has been a patient in a local Life Care Center, but passed away after a sudden seizure. She could not be revived. I am deeply saddened to hear this. Phillip and Carly are very good friends of mine.

If you want to send your condolences, Phillip's address is: Phillip Charles
    25 Shoemaker Road
    Waipu, 0510
    New Zealand

I'm sure your sympathy will be appreciated. Carly was a very loving, and dedicated wife. I have been fortunate to have known them both. RIP Carly!

2. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

So sad to hear this, ore thoughts are with you Phillip.

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

So sorry.........

So sorry to hear this Phillip. Prayers to you and your family.

Kerby...

4. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

Sorry to hear this Phillip.

Our condolences to you and your family.

5. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

My condolences Philip. My heart goes out to you

6. clewis

clewis New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I had the pleasure of spending a few days with both of you and seeing the wonderful spirit and partnership you both shared while in New Zealand. Take comfort that Carly is in a better place. My prayers are with you and your family.

Craig Lewis

7. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Please accept the prayers of all North American Taxidermists>
    I do not know you personally but a lose such a you have experienced is never easy.
    My Gods blessings be with you.

8. Kim Owens

Kim Owens Are we there yet?

Phillip- I am so sorry for your loss. We had such a good time staying with you in New Zealand and love both you and Carly. Our prayers are with you and your family. I will say this, Phillip- if she had to drive a car to heaven, she would most likely have gotten there fast- she drove like a bat out of hell. Much love, Phillip!

9. toms

toms New Member

Phillip, GOD BLESS you and Carly. I feel fortunate to have met Carly at the world show. Take good care and my prayers are with you and your family. The good LORD will take good care of little Carly. My most sincere sympathy, Tom Shalvis

10. Godbless Phillip prayers sent.