1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Additional income potential for your shop as hunt broker/consultant

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Bluebloodtaxi, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Bluebloodtaxi

Bluebloodtaxi New Member

If anyone is interested in adding income to your shop, the DK Outdoor Adventures Veteran Hunting Broker Network has several positions open and need to add several quality brokers.

The network is geared towards giving former/current police/fire/military vets their own broker business in which you sell hunts for outfitters on a 10% commission.

I know a lot of shops may not have time to add additional responsibilities but some may. Since we are already dealing with hunters and the outfitters in many cases,
    this is a great way to get a little bigger piece of the pie.

If you are interested in finding out more about this please send me a message or fill out the online application on my broker page, http://wolfcreek.sportsmanadventures.net/veteran-broker-network/

2. Bluebloodtaxi

Bluebloodtaxi New Member

A little clarification here, police/fire/military vets/family are encouraged to apply, but it is not a requirement to apply.

I am looking for a hardworking person to join our team if anyone is interested.

3. Double D Taxidermy

Double D Taxidermy Remember to drink upstream from the herd!!!!

Interested in taking about this opportunity, could you please tell me more about it. Thanks