1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pearl ex powders

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by dablaw, Aug 22, 2014.

1. dablaw

dablaw Member

I have #681 Duo Blue-Green, and #682 Duo Green-Yellow that I am willing to part with...If there is any interest please just post here and then I will pm in the order i see posts... 3 gram jars are $13.00 , 1/2 ounce jars are $23.00 shipped in the US only first class in padded envelope... I have been working with people all over the world to get this shipment to happen and rest assured this was the last bulk supply of these two discontinued colors anywhere in the world...You may find some half used jars here or there on the secondary market but that's a crapshoot at best...When these are gone that's it...NO MORE!! I worked with the importer to secure this direct from country of origin...so trust me when they tell me there is no more, I believe them...I started to just keep it for myself, but thought I would share this with all the fish guys that can actually use it and have been looking for it...To make sure several fish guys get a chance to get them, I'm going to limit it to one of each color per person(either size your choice) this way I know alot of people that have been so desperately looking for it will be able to now...Hope this helps alot of you guys out...David.

Attached Files:

• 168.JPG
      168.JPG
      File size:
      49.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Interested.

3. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Ill take one of the big jars of green/yellow

4. tom k

tom k New Member

I'll take 1 of each of the 3 gram jars.
    Thanks Tom

5. dablaw

dablaw Member

WOW!! I guess from all the PM's I got and emails as well as posting here I should have asked more...lol..Just kidding..I'm glad people are needing it..I'm busy as heck in the shop today and outside as well and won't be back on until tonight later so I'll sit down and go through all of the messages tonight in order recieved..Please everyone send me your name and address in either a pm or on here and what your ordering so i can make a list of who gets what and keep it straight..Thanks guys...

6. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

LOL as they say. Jars of production colors run less than $4 per .5 oz........Supply and demand is cruel.
    But really, I'm sure you put the money into securing the last of the supply from the foreign manufacturer and it's cool you are sharing it in way that profits many folks who rely on this product for their art and their own bottom line. Very considerate.
    Best, Scott

7. What other pearl ex powders closely resemble these 2 or is there any?

8. dablaw

dablaw Member

Guess I should have said my address.. Make checks or postal money order out to David Burris and send to:

David Burris
    684 Crossland Rd.
    Murray,Ky.42071

Thanks for all you are buying...I spent several days and alot of phone calls to get these...I wish I could get more like this but they are just not there anymore in lots to be had...I'm going to always keep an eye out and in contact wth people "Just in case" but, this wont happen again in my opinion...I shouldnt have to post any more info here as I think I got it all covered now...Just post here and /or pm me the quantity you want and your full address.

9. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

Thanx Dave, got my order today.

10. jimk

jimk New Member

Thanks dave got my order today.

11. PigMan2

PigMan2 Member

Thanks I received my order

12. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Thanks Dave, I got mine yesterday..

13. dablaw

dablaw Member

Only have the Large Green Yellow left...This will be my last offer of these on here this year as I'm getting very busy..So if anyone want's some last chance..Thanks to all the many people who have purchased..I looked and sold to over 60 people between here, facebook, craigslist, and local places...Thanks and I hope this helped out alot of fish heads...

14. dablaw

dablaw Member

just bumping this back to see if anyone still needs any...