1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

anyone getting this email

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by turkeyjim, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Good Day,

My name is James Bennett.I have a bear that i just bought from a hunter who called Mr Martin, Black Bear measures from tip of tail to tip of nose 7 ft 4 inches.
    Measures from paw to front paw 6 ft. 9 inches weight 300 pounds. But i want a standing bear with 4 legs stand. Let me know if you can mount it for me and how much it

will cost and how many months it will take you. also do you accept Credit card in case i wanted to make a deposit. So am expecting your reply,I will be expecting for

your email.

Best Regards
    James Bennett

2. tom k

tom k New Member

I just got that this morning, Ive had the same email just different names in it, about a month ago. Straight to the trash bucket.

3. This is the I got....

Hello
    Am Steve Chen , I should have Visit or Call your shop in person but presently am in the Hospital receiving my hearing impaired treatment of which I will undergo surgery in some days time.

I will like to know the price you will build an Elk Shoulder Mount?... am making this a Suprice special Gift for my Father 75th Birthday Gift. I have a private Hunter that will bring the Skin of the Elk and let me know the Price and the type of Credit Card you accept as payment?
    Thanks
    Steve

4. Deerman

Deerman Member

SC
    got one similar months ago, deleted it

5. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    If they ask you to do them a favor it's a SCAM, and by favor I mean they will give u cc info that is stolen and have you charge the deposit and here comes the favor, they will also want u to charge an extra amount to be returned to them. Now the authorities will be knocking on your door wondering why u are committing credit card frad.

6. Brent W

Brent W New Member

I got that e-mail a couple days ago. Trash bucket.

7. grady edwards

grady edwards New Member

hey guys here is a link to report these types of frauds, lets make the feds earn the big bucks that they get paid lol

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us