1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

George Roof

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Frank D, Aug 23, 2014.

1. woakley144

woakley144 Active Member

Thinking of you George and praying for a speedy recovery!

He is a great man, he has help me with issues & problems I have posted on the forum. Thank you George for willingness to share your knowledge with all.

Wyatt Oakley

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thank you folks. Isn't it strange the enigma of the internet can make one concerned with someone they never met? Well it's been a helluva run these past few weeks and my cyberfamily is as special as blood relatives. Your prayers give me strength when I heed it most. Thank you all for being there.

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Get better my friend. I have new jokes and I don't want it to hurt to laugh!

4. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Get well soon George, back surgery is a very serious affair, listen to the therapy guys they know there stuff.

5. Hang in there George, my wife also had surgery July 30th, had the lumbar section fused, so I can relate somewhat to what you are going through. I suppose mine are sympathy pains for you and my wife. Take care and do the rehab, the rehab has really helped my wife.
    God Bless and get well soon. So nice to see your short note on here today.

Gene

6. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

At the risk of pissing George off, I feel he will forgive me, eventually some day. But I feel his family of supporters should know.

We all know George to be a strong man. But sometimes life can give us a swift kick in the balls that just plain and simply hurts like hell. George has had some complications with his surgery, but is on his way to recovery. It will just take time. But imagine him being down temporarily, while his wife is in the gravest of situations. Connie's not good and is showing signs of shutting down. Imagine being George and not being able to be with her, or care for her at this time. This is killing George. Please keep George in the forefront of your thoughts. His world is being turned upside down and he can't even be there, where he wants to be. George isn't worried about himself right now. He's worried that he's loosing his wife, and can't be by her side. This sucks. My heart goes out to you sir. All bs aside, this is the one place where no man should have to be. My prayers are with you George and Connie. May God heal and allow you to be together again soon. To the rest of his family here, Please keep George and Connie in your prayers. They, as a couple, need them more-so now than ever.

7. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Get well soon George. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

-Fred Barilla

8. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Prayers sent

9. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Tim, thanks for the update, and to George, prayers will be sent until you tell me to stop, or I hear otherwise.

10. Paul I

Paul I New Member

After reading all his posts about his better half I feel his pain.Best wishes to you and your partner.Paul I

11. George we'll all keep you and Miss Connie in our daily prayers for the Good lord to Bless you both! :) Feel better.

12. Dangitboy

Dangitboy Member

Prayers for a you and your family, hope you get well soon.

13. KDPSR

KDPSR New Member

Get well soon George,

14. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

George, you are always there for someone else.
    May the healing grace of our Lord shine down on you and Connie
    .Myself and many ,many of your friends pray for a speedy recovery for you and your precious Connie.

15. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Get well brother

16. I pray for your and Connie's recovery. We have never met but a few years back my Mother was in very poor health and you had the kindest words for me. With tears in my eyes I pray for your situation to turn around. God bless George

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

17. From all my family to your family, we will keep you and Connie in our prayers/

18. AZ~Rich

AZ~Rich " Africa" never fails to satisfy

George, I sure do hope all these troubles soon take a turn for the best. I know with all of the prayers and positive thoughts from those who care about you and your family, this will happen. Stay as tough as you have been as you know you must. Cant wait to hear that you are back in the saddle again! Best, Rich Reinert

19. Matt

Matt Active Member

George, I hope you are doing better, always enjoy reading your posts and talking to you when I can. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as well as Connie, I wish you guys all the best.