1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy chat has gone to the Wolf!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Wolf, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Hey guys and gals...

In case you didn't catch the notice in the older post regarding the chat... I have been upgraded to assistant manager at Kiwi's chat! And I aim to misbehave and get some life back into the place. Come on over and join me, I'm in the chat room now for a bit.

The link is: http://groups.msn.com/kiwischat
    NOT: [email protected] Gotta love the edit feature...

If your not a member, you have to join and be approved. No worries, I'll open the door and let you in. All the old peeps come hang, all the new peeps, come join in... There's plenty of room to howl at the moon together.

Later, Wolf

2. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

I'm gonna need some tutoring on how to register. I clicked on the link and got a whole MSN page of stuff. I didn't see Kiwi chat aynwhere.

3. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

this is the link to the chat Perca the wolf is a scary young lady with a hammer beside her

http://groups.msn.com/kiwischat

By the way it is open to passed and present Taxidermy chatters All are welcome, Wolf has control ...I hope :)

4. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

You gave me the wrong dang link to give out Kiwi! Me have control? Hmmm. As far as the hammer goes... mines not golden like yours :(

5. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

That link don't work for me. I get a big screen of MSN advertising and a pop-up to apply for a net passport. HUH?

6. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Wolf remember I'm getting old like Superpiggy, I cant get every-thing right every time ;) you don't really want a golden hammer wolf they are a lot heaver to carry.....

7. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

I'm with Perca, I don't want a MSN passport!

8. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

;D Just got to remember my sign in name and password......DOH! :p

9. .taxidummy.

.taxidummy. Guest

sam i think you were 22-250

10. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Sam does this ring a bell..... taxosam

Perca you where sign up before with a MSN pasport you may need to renew it,

11. Wolfwoman

So what you're saying is we HAVE to register with MSN Passport to get in?

12. aussiesam

Thanks Kiwi. :)
    I knew I had changed it from 22:250 when i got the new computer.

13. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Only 2 new members? Grrr.... I'm I going to have to start biting people ;)

A couple of peeps are still having trouble getting to the site with the link... if you want to join, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you a direct invite to Kiwi's chat where you can join.

Yes, you have get a MSN passport unfortuneatly, but its free! The other TaxiChat is on MSN too, so either way it looks like you'll have to get a passport.

Some old members of Kiwi's that got booted or left because of politics have questioned me about membership... so long as we keep it clean and start fresh, your welcome to re-join cause I'm in charge now and holding Kiwi hostage... he won't bother you, promise.

[​IMG]

14. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

I am not in control of the Chat nor do I want to be, been there done that to much headace's i am only helping wolf, I do have to stay as admin or we lose it threw msn.

I have NO Issues with ANYONE What so ever wanting to go into the Chat, It's there for you to use,

I was and shouldn't had been govern by a few to do what we did, that is now passed Histroy,

Life's to short - Yesterday you got to see all day- tomrow may be taking away!

15. Whoa there Mister Kiwimeister. Did you just said I'm getting OLD? :eek: Can't you tell from my avatar that I am still one young piglet. ;)

You are just being ugly because you live on a rock and I have my wide open spaces. We do not age in TX , we just get wiser. ;D......Still love ya though :-*

16. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Yea Piggy, I did see that you where the pick of the Litter, I also see that the scorpions don't have a chance now either,

;)

17. Wolfwoman

Fiddlebugs. Ok. I'll try tomorrow.
    Wolfie

18. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Saturday night party!!! Let's get some action going on in the chat tonight people. I myself will be working on a deer tonight... but if I get done before midnight, I'll log into the chat. I'll probably log on after midnight too! But don't wait up for me... Let's see, there is fruit punch, coke, sprite, choose your poison... BYO achoholic beverage though, I'm too cheap to stock the bar! Cocktail weenies, cookies, apple pie, chips with dip. Just enjoy and have fun and please clean up your mess before you leave.

Howl at ya'll later,
    Wolf

19. aussiesam

I give up.
    I can sign in to the group no worries but cant see any link for actual 'chat' anymore. Weird...I was in there the other day.

20. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

MSN delete all there chatting services, grrr! I'm trying to find a new chat room, with less hassle like no membership and such.