1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The New England White Tail Workshop with Vincent Fleming Photos!

Discussion in 'Training' started by [email protected], Sep 1, 2014.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

The Anglers Artistry Masteries Series Workshops share World Champion Vincent Flemings as our guess instructor for 2 New England Workshops. Check it out if you like at https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry

2. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Rick and all of us here want to share this photo from Wayne Rodd who completed this deer after taking the Master Series workshop with Vincent Fleming!
    [​IMG]

3. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Great job Wayne. It was a real pleasure working with you and thanks for taking the time to get the nice picture of you and your deer taken.

4. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Wayne
    Looks great !

5. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

A share from Jeff Steely a participant from the Anglers Artistry Masters Series White Tail Workshop with World Champion Vincent Fleming!!

Jeff shot me a nice email this morning and I wanted to share this with you!
    “Wow that's absolutely fantastic!! It's amazing how much important stuff you forget. It's like having Vince right in my shop anytime I need him! Rick I know you didn't have to film that Rick but like everything you do, it's first class. I look forward to see what you have in store for upcoming Master Series Workshops in 2015. “ Jeff Steely

I attached a picture of my client and his completed deer I did after the workshop. He was so happy and called me Saturday asking me to mount his sons deer he had just got with a bow. Jeff

I’m so pleased to be able to provided opportunities to other who are motivated and desire to learn the art and profession of Taxidermy!

My Best

Rick Krane

[​IMG]

6. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Great job Jeff and your deer turned out very nice. Glad you enjoyed the workshop and thanks for the kind words. Good to see your customer liked it and he is bringing you another one.