1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

arctic wolf value?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Eric E., Sep 3, 2014.

1. Eric E.

Eric E. Member

I have a customer that has (2) nice arctic wolves LS cased and tanned skins. He wants (1) made into a LS mount for himself but would like to trade the (1) towards partial cost of that order. What is the going prices on an arctic wolf cased and tanned almost pure white and in good mountable condition?

I wouldn't mind having one but like most people I want it at a fair value.

Eric

2. Hideandfur.Com has pale mountabke arctic wolves from 1250 to 2k.

3. JessiK

JessiK Member

IMO: It all depends on how white it is and size. Pure white wolves are not seen for sale very often so obviously rarity is factored into the price as well. I don't have an arctic to sell, but if I did - pure white, completely mountable, tanned - I would ask 1500. So if it's not pure white, I guess you can adjust accordingly.

4. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

trading value for your work on his other one is not the same as buying outright adjust your lifesize with base accordingly so you get the other one for yourself or to make a profit remember wholesale and retail = profit who paid for the preping and tanning already?if not you id say $750 off the total is fair

5. Eric E.

Eric E. Member

Thank you to all the replies. I agree on the credit post towards partial cost of mounting the other one. Here is the one I would receive.

Attached Files: