1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Haunted shop

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by twinrivers, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I was driving down a country road near my home town. I looked up and saw two silvery orbs reflecting the sunlight. They flew in tandem with each other and had erratic flight. Straight up then down, to the left then the right over and over. They would speed up then hover. Come down low then way up in an instant. I told my ufo story for a few weeks until it came out in the paper that due to all the 911 calls and such, they thought they should let the public know about the experimental "helicopter" that has been fling around. They had pics and drawings of it. One orb was the cockpit and the other, attached by a thin bar was the propulsion device. I thought I was special to encounter an E.T, only to find I was just an observer of a cool concept copter.

2. i was at a friends place a few days ago. we stayed up all night and at 3am. the wolfhound x started barking its head off and growling at something. next minute something touches me. for the next hour i am attacked by a ghost -_- i kid you not. i have a photo of it standing next to me. and a recording of it telling me to leave. not to mention how much i was freaking out. it would not stop touching my shoulders and hair. bastard of a thing. i hate it when people touch my shoulders and hair.

3. nina5150

nina5150 Active Member

So comforting to see im not the only one that has a ghost attached to them.. ;D...but mine is not nice..:(

4. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    No such thing as ghost............it's "Borrowers"! Saw a show about them! Little people who live in the walls and take things, but always bring them back because they are honest little guys!

5. Little Demons " Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark "

6. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

All you non-believers, LOL! Anyone here that follows me on FB knows how deep I am into the paranormal, I'm even a member of the paranormal team here. I grew up i house that had things happen and saw things that could not be explained away. Way too many experiences in my life to just blow them off. I was actually supposed to be on an investigation tonight but it was cancelled because the owner of the place had to go out of town.

7. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

We can never find a magic marker when we need one, they disappear like,,,, magic.

8. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I am asking the next ghost I see to pick my lottery numbers.